Work Independently, But Not Alone
Counsel Collective is a virtual coworking community for lawyers working from home.
Join for free today!
Want to expand your community, find your focus, and open yourself up to new opportunities?
We’ve got you.
Counsel Collective is a new way to think about your relationship with work.
When you need an answer, want to brainstorm, or face challenges, you’ll be part of a community of like-minded wonderful people there to offer recommendations, fresh perspectives, and positive cheer.
Counsel Collective adds layers of inspiration, community, accountability, routine, productivity, and positivity to your work. Working alongside other committed, supportive lawyers inspires you to bring your best.
It’s hard to get a feel for a community without experiencing them firsthand.
Everyone needs a community. Join us for free!
Go from this…
- Struggling to find focus when it’s time to work.
- Feeling isolated and lonely while working from home.
- Missing out on reaching out to others for a sounding board.
- Looking to social media as a substitute for human interaction, but that puts a dent in your productivity.
- Feeling like your networking has stalled.
- Jumping or switching from tasks to tasks.
- Feeling like you are always reacting and don’t have control over your schedule.
- No matter how much you get done in the day, you always feel you should do more.
- Feeling burnt out and uninspired.
- Cutting out distractions and keeping your mind fully attentive so you can stay relaxed and focused as you work.
- Pushing back against anxiety and stress through mindful productivity and human connection.
- Finding the routing and structure you need to boost productivity.
- Building accountability and intention into your work to help you stick to your tasks and goals.
- Moving through your week with greater motivation and focus.
- Being immersed in shared experiences.
- Enjoying more balance in work and in life.
- Being a part of a supportive community of like-minded lawyers for advice, encouragement, connection, and camaraderie.
- Connecting with people virtually in an authentic way that feels comfortable, interactive, and meaningful.
Have a little look at Counsel Collective!